Senior Security & Network Engineer
New Maadi, Egypt
We need a talented creative Security & Network Engineer to join our team
- Design, improve, Implement, and administrate different security solutions NGFW/NGIPS, Web/Email security gateways, SIEM, Vulnerability management, OTP, IAM, DLP, EPP and WAF.
- Working on multi-vendor platforms such as (Cisco, Fortinet, F5, and IBM,).
- Follow and apply proper security hardening on different systems and network components.
- Resolves the existing security issues including hardware malfunctions and track vulnerable scripts to avert the potential threats.
- Configure security controls on network devices such as routers, switches and WLC.
- Maintains LAN, WAN, and architecture of the server as per the business policy
- Review and validate technical documents such as HLD, SOW and Technical Proposal
- Experience: 6-10 years in the Network Security Field.
- Bsc. of Communication & Electric Engineering OR Computer science
- Familiar with Unix/Windows, monitoring, and securities systems infrastructure SPAM control, IDS analysis,network operating systems, SQL, LAN, Cisco, laptop and email encryption.
- CCNA Network & CCNA security Certified is a must.
- CCNP Security or Equivalent is preferred.
What's great in the job?
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Flexible hours
- learning environment.
- career path
- Development training
Healthcare, Social Insurance, Mobile Allowance
5,273 St., from Palestine St., New Maadi, Cairo
Vacation, Sick, and paid leaves
Monthly fun day